Where am I on the SOCIAL NETWORKS?
I'm Giving Away MONEY!!!
(n) 1. A group of attendants or associates.
This is a PAID ENTOURAGE. What does this mean and how do you get to be a part of it? Here is the answer:
People should be rewarded for talking nicely about other people and this is one way to do that. Let us just say that you told someone about my services as a comic magician and they decided to book me.
First of all, why would you do that? What is in it for you?
HOW ABOUT 20 PERCENT OF MY SHOW FEE?
See, it is easy. For example, if you refer me to someone and they book a show that costs them $500, then you get $100.
All you need to do is:
Then I will send you a link to a special site on my webpage that will have advertisements in .jpg and .pdf formats that you can download and send to people that might need or want to hire a comic magician. These advertisements will have your referral code on them. When the potential client calls or emails me I will ask for the referral code. After I am paid I will send you a check for 20 PERCENT of my show fee.
See, it is easy.
- Posting the ads on Craigslist
- Emailing people or companies you feel might be interested
- Calling the people and companies
- Twitter it
- Sharing the link to my site on Facebook along with a request to book me using your referral code
- Many other ways!
(Make sure you do not spam anyone and if you have a mailing list, make sure you leave them a way to "Opt Out.")
TELL EVERYONE... EVEN YOUR ENEMIES!
IT DOESN'T STOP THERE.
As long as the client keeps on booking me you keep on getting your 20 percent!
- To sign up for this is FREE
- There are not multiple levels like a pyramid. Just two.
- If your referral signs up someone to be part of the entourage and they book a show, you get nothing so you better get to these people first! (remember only two levels?)
A couple of easy rules:
- If you create your own advertisements for my services they need to be okayed by me first.
- Any advertisements (because they might be awesome) that are approved by me can be used by me and others.
- The percentage that you are given is based on the show fee. This does not include travel and expenses.
- You are not an employee of mine. You are an independent contractor.
Are you ready to make some money just by talking me up?